Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refresh Model S/X 20" Cyberstream Gunpowder Wheels 20x9 ET40 - Set of 4 - NEW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up for sale is a square set of four 20x9 Factory Tesla Cyberstream Wheels. These could be installed on any Model S or X, AFAIK, as long as you select appropriate tires.

They are brand-new in-box. I bought these to use as a set of winter wheels for a Long Range Refresh S that I had ordered for my wife that finally came in earlier this year. Unfortunately, due to some last-minute trade-in shenanigans I backed out of the delivery, so I have no use for them.

MSRP was $2,920 + tax. My loss is your gain.

$2000 Shipped to the US-48. Part Number is 1244221-01-B.

Attaching a photo of what they look like on the configurator below, will snag some of the set this weekend.

Wheel.JPG

Up for sale is a square set of four 20x9 Factory Tesla Cyberstream Wheels. These could be installed on any Model S or X, AFAIK, as long as you select appropriate tires.

They are brand-new in-box. I bought these to use as a set of winter wheels for a Long Range Refresh S that I had ordered for my wife that finally came in earlier this year. Unfortunately, due to some last-minute trade-in shenanigans I backed out of the delivery, so I have no use for them.

MSRP was $2,920 + tax. My loss is your gain.

$2000 Shipped to the US-48. Part Number is 1244221-01-B.

Attaching a photo of what they look like on the configurator below, will snag some of the set this weekend.

View attachment 834535