Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Referral credit for premium connectvity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
KL, I have the same question. I want to use the credits I have to “buy” not just one year, but a second year of premium connectivity now. Since your message was from January, were you successful? I really don’t need a Tesla pullover sweater. Has anyone else attempted this?

Happyx2, did you use cash or the Tesla credits to obtain the two years? If credits, how did it work?

Thanks.

TTG
Referral credits. Bought first year with credits back in March 2024 (expires March 2025). Then second year a few weeks ago because I had nothing else to use the credits on. Figured the worst case would be it extending to May 2025. But the app says it now expires March 2026, so best case scenario.

Reactions: NJturtlePower
Just extended my Premium Conn. out another year with my referral credits (2,500 for each year).

Also added 3-months of FSD for 6,000 credits.

No issues, you'll see the new expiration date in vehicle (or app under Upgrades) just about as quick as at the confirmation order email from Tesla.

Attachments

• IMG_1120.png
    IMG_1120.png
    200.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: