Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’d be slightly concerned as well, but I’d rather have the newest iteration with the best tech and cross my fingers the rest is ok.
It can't be worst than the Fremont builds. Between my wife and I, we had over 30 cars in the past 22 years. I can't remember going to any dealer with a checklist in my hand to check for gaps and the whole nine yards. Not once! She really wants a MYP (switching from a 2018 Lexus RX350) and I respect her choice. She never complained about my car choices either. I do have a feeling that the MYP will not stay with us for too long or I get a booted from my 2019 Land Cruiser and I end up driving the MYP. I hope the build in TX will be much better than Fremont. For a $70k car Tesla leave a lot to be desired.

Last edited:
I mean if I zoom in, I still see a hint of red…
Indeed. That sucks. The red calipers looked great with the multi-coat red body.
Oh man I hope they didn't get rid of them... I love red calipers. I already got new wheels that are open spokes that would really show them off.
Unbelievable…are the damn things red or not? Pic is significantly different than previous.

Attachments

• 352D3A25-4040-487C-BC95-17A3218F4AA9.jpeg
    352D3A25-4040-487C-BC95-17A3218F4AA9.jpeg
    424.9 KB · Views: 77

Reddit confirms they are gone... 5 MONTHS ago! Which we know didn’t happen. This looks like another rumor that is false. The website changed to these new pics 5 months ago. I’m really getting worn out chasing these daily rumors.

Red calipers were part of the MYP configuration when I ordered. Look like they are gone to me...

Bummer

Red calipers were part of the MYP configuration when I ordered. Look like they are gone to me...

Bummer
Until someone gets a Model Y Perf without red calipers or gets a note from Tesla saying they have removed them this is all based on an old website update and a rumor. Someone please post a SINGLE confirmation otherwise it’s just spinning up an old rumor that never actually came true.

Reactions: Corndart
Until someone gets a Model Y Perf without red calipers or gets a note from Tesla saying they have removed them this is all based on an old website update and a rumor. Someone please post a SINGLE confirmation otherwise it’s just spinning up an old rumor that never actually came true.
I agree. This forum is more rumor and opinion than fact at present.....

I think, I read, I remember, etc....

I'm just ready to take delivery of my MYP. 😆