Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rayno phantom S9 Windshield Tinting Beverly Hills

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi community.

I had read many threads on window tinting but windshield tinting is not frequently talked about and most talk is about XPEL or 3M.

Last year I had my front windows tinted with 35% and I love it. I had been thinking about the other naked windows.

I thought about tinting my windshield because of the daytime sun glare and nighttime bright lights blinding me. In California it is not legal to drive with a tinted wings shield unless there is a small strip at the top but I felt it would assist my night driving and reduce the glare from the bright sun. I had concerns that there could be waves, halos, rainbow effects, so I held off.

A few days ago, I was driving in Beverly Hills and I saw this new auto window tinting place. I felt I should take a look. After speaking with Art who is the owner (@artglasstinting), I decided to proceed forward with the windshield tint.

Because I have a 2022 MYP Black ext and white interior, Art recommended and installed 50% Rayno Phantom S9 (ceramic). The installation was flawless. Moreover, the visibility is amazing during the day and at night!

So to all those who are looking at windshield tinting, Rayno S9 Phantom is a great product.

When I can find more time, I will have Art tint my rear windows and use Rayno even though he does use XPEL.

I hope this helps.

-AR