Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Randy Pobst at Tesla Corsa 3!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AWESOME video! Interesting to hear that he worked with Tesla on Track Mode. Also, he was quite confident that he could reel in that BRZ... but he could not...didnt quite have the accel.

Haha yea yesterday was the 86 Cup so there were quite a few of those cars, luckily his fastest time of the day in another car (mine) was indeed faster than the BRZ ;)

AWESOME video! Interesting to hear that he worked with Tesla on Track Mode. Also, he was quite confident that he could reel in that BRZ... but he could not...didnt quite have the accel.

If you haven't read the Motortrend article/watched the video that goes with it, i'd definitely suggest checking it out!

https://www.motortrend.com/cars/tes...erformance-track-mode-release-version-review/

Ever since this article, Randy has been a bit of a legend in the Model 3 community - though he wasn't too shabby before then either.

I wonder how much the "traditional line" can be changed with all the dynamics that the electric drivetrain and traction control might overcome.

Regardless, it's is very impressive how a professional driver just drives as if they're on a typical surface street with normal curves and turns. He doesn't even change his stress or facial perspective because he's just so cool about it.