Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Product for dashboard & leather seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The alcantara is the same material as in the headliner. IMHO, don't put any product on it, rather, just dust it off and you're good to go. When I dust the leather part of my dash with a very lightly damp and clean rag every time I wash my MS, I let that same rag rapidly slip over the Alcantara section. I don't let it dwell, so it never gets wet, but dust is whisked away and it continues to look as good as new. Simple.

Swiffer duster is best bet here.....works well.

I knew there was a fancy name for the item. Thanks for pointing out. :) I think either of these methods sounds reasonable. My worst nightmare is someone dragging their shoe or foody hands over the dash area and it's tarnished for life. Hopefully it wont happen. If it does, I guess start simple and ramp up if required. o_O First Impressions has a post that seems to cover quite a bit too. ;)

How to PROPERLY Clean and Maintain Suede and Alcantara

Lots of good products at Autogeek.
Leather Care - Clean, condition & protect leather upholstery with premium, pH-balanced products by Pinnacle, Wolfgang, Lexol, Leatherique, Connolly,
Autogeek's Rubber & Vinyl Care products protect your vehicle's dashboard, trim, seats & tires... from the sun and elements. tire dressing, vinyl

Never been a fan of Zaino products but that's just me.

Although Meguiar's is not considered "top of the line" I've never had a bad product from them and I've used a lot of different brands.
Yep Zaino is the best overall product there is.