Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Price drop impacted FSD pricing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a MYLR on 9/02/22 when FSD price was still $12k. However, with the recent price drop, when I look at my invoice FSD is listed at $15k.

I realize I’m still coming out ahead but was wondering if this happened to anyone else?

I’ve made no changes to my order at all.

I ordered a MYLR on 9/02/22 when FSD price was still $12k. However, with the recent price drop, when I look at my invoice FSD is listed at $15k.

I realize I’m still coming out ahead but was wondering if this happened to anyone else?

I’ve made no changes to my order at all.
I did read others report this. It seems that with the huge price drop Tesla isn't honoring order pricing for FSD, 7 seats or MSM paint. (probably EAP too).

There was a mention that at one point, vehicle price went down but paint price went up and folks with orders at the time had both take effect.

So it’s kinda like, “We’ve increased the price on paint, but to be fair, we’re also dropping the price on the car itself even more.”

All or nothing, I guess.