Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Preference: Saginaw or Bay City Michigan Super Charger

Super Charger: Saginaw Michigan or Bay City Michigan

• Saginaw Michigan

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Bay City Michigan

Votes: 22 88.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is good news, I would put a huge bet on the Meijer on Wilder road. It is in Monitor Township and right across the street from my office! The tax rebate better not fun out before my number is called for the Model 3.

Maybe it is wishful thinking, but yesterday I saw a surveyor's stake in the ground on the east side of the parking lot. I was passing through just a week ago looking for signs of progress and the stake was not there.

Also, FYI, I saw on the Monitor Twp planning commission calendar that new plan submissions must be received by them by April 12 in order to be considered at the May meeting. Hopefully we will see some action in the next few weeks.

I may not be Up North again until May, so perhaps "Guest" can look for any new action in the parking lot.

I will try and keep you informed. I have no idea how "guest" became my user name. Somehow happened when using tapatalk, but I am going to roll with it. Do you think buying a used S will qualify one for being a previous owner and bump me up the list on Model 3 priority?

I will try and keep you informed. I have no idea how "guest" became my user name. Somehow happened when using tapatalk, but I am going to roll with it. Do you think buying a used S will qualify one for being a previous owner and bump me up the list on Model 3 priority?
I think all that matters is you have another Tesla on your My Tesla account. It doesn't matter how or when you acquired it.