Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF recommendations for a PPF/Ceramic Coating installer in SoCal (Inland Empire/Corona/Ontario) area??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OC area :)

Thanks. I actually talked to them, nice people and seems like they would do a good job. But damn, they quoted me upwards of 7K just for full body wrap and that's clear only, matte will cost more not sure how much more + Ceramic will cost I think another 1800. It'll probably run me over 10K for stealth wrap+ceramic. I think they heard my hesitation and go just do the front unless you live in areas where you need to park outside, it's a little cheaper $1800 for front not sure if it's full front or just half front and still ceramic another 1800.

Curious, what was the total cost?
I contacted them their pricing was pretty good. I don't know if they want their pricing posted here. The only reservation is they don't have a lot of reviews. But they are a Xpel certified installer per Xpel's website. They got back to me same day with quote. So you might want to contact them as well. I might take a chance. I contacted them through their website for quote to get the quotes in writing. PPF(Clear Bra) & Ceramic Coating N-TECH Riverside, Palm Springs

I contacted them their pricing was pretty good. I don't know if they want their pricing posted here. The only reservation is they don't have a lot of reviews. But they are a Xpel certified installer per Xpel's website. They got back to me same day with quote. So you might want to contact them as well. I might take a chance. I contacted them through their website for quote to get the quotes in writing. PPF(Clear Bra) & Ceramic Coating N-TECH Riverside, Palm Springs

I called a few places and N-Tech quoted one of the cheaper prices for a full matte PPF. Looks like they have done a few high-end cars, so I might go with them.

I called a few places and N-Tech quoted one of the cheaper prices for a full matte PPF. Looks like they have done a few high-end cars, so I might go with them.

I'm actually dropping off my Model Y with N-Tech tomorrow. I am not affiliated with them but found them on XPEL's official distributor list online, and found that their quote was very reasonable for full PPF in SoCal (compared to OC/SD pricing). I signed on for a full PPF, tint and new car color correction and will keep you guys updated.

Reactions: naszero
I'm actually dropping off my Model Y with N-Tech tomorrow. I am not affiliated with them but found them on XPEL's official distributor list online, and found that their quote was very reasonable for full PPF in SoCal (compared to OC/SD pricing). I signed on for a full PPF, tint and new car color correction and will keep you guys updated.
Awesome. Hope it works out for you and I'm looking forward to getting mine done when I get my car as well. The only thing that I see they don't do is Plastidip or powder coating which is fine with me honestly. I'm still unsure what I'm going to do with the wheel, I got the generic Gemni. I also found a pretty reasonable electrician (also Tesla Certified) for wall charger install, I'll put that in another thread. You would be not believe some of the outrageous quote I got on that one either.

Curious to see if you got your car back and how did it turn out?

I work in Riverside, curious to see how this came out? pics :)

I dropped my MY off today at N-Tech. I initially wanted to do the entire car in stealth but changed my mind and decided the front clip and the rear high threat areas. I'm also having the paint correction and ceramic done.
Cool, let us know how it turns out. I'm waiting for my MY to be delivered which of course have a wild date changes. As soon as I get it I'm planning on dropping it off as well. I'm also on the fence of Stealth vs not, Stealth just looks so different, there're going to be so many MY out there in the coming months with that push for EV from the government. But stealth I read is a little harder to maintain so still thinking about it hard about it.

Last edited:
Cool, let us know how it turns out. I'm waiting for my MY to be delivered which of course have a wild date changes. As soon as I get it I'm planning on dropping it off as well. I'm also on the fence of Stealth vs not, Stealth just looks so different, there're going to be so many MY out there in the coming months with that push for EV from the government. But stealth I read is a little harder to maintain so still thinking about it hard about it.
I would of dropped the car off sooner but found a small frunk dent that I must of missed during delivery. It took Tesla service a almost a week and a half to fix the dent and the screen freeze problem. I wanted to get all the cosmetic issues repaired before having any ppf installed.

I was gonna get full stealth but reconsidered as I might leave the car to my wife when the Cybertruck shows up. Just thought it might look weird if my wife drove a matte white MY 😂

I would of dropped the car off sooner but found a small frunk dent that I must of missed during delivery. It took Tesla service a almost a week and a half to fix the dent and the screen freeze problem. I wanted to get all the cosmetic issues repaired before having any ppf installed.

I was gonna get full stealth but reconsidered as I might leave the car to my wife when the Cybertruck shows up. Just thought it might look weird if my wife drove a matte white MY 😂
Yeah white I think stealth is a little different, if I had a white/blue/red I would get clear. I got a MSM color so I think stealth would look ok.