Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post your weekly COVID-19 mileage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What?! The entire state? I'm from MI and my best friend lives there and he hasn't said anything about illegal operation of motor vehicles. It's BS for a government to try and enforce that. People need to get to hospitals, grocery stores. Police, fire, EMS need to be active.

check out the town hall from governor Gretchen Whitmer.

going to the grocery store is fine.

she mentions this at 15:30 “just going out and driving around is not permitted under this order”

she mentions this at 15:30 “just going out and driving around is not permitted under this order”

Sigh. One is just as quarantined inside ones vehicle as ones home. I've even had medical "professionals" take their eyes off the ball like this.

It almost makes you think they want to keep you inside and in the dark so you don't notice when they shut down important government functions like the EPA.

Reactions: XLR82XS
Sigh. One is just as quarantined inside ones vehicle as ones home. I've even had medical "professionals" take their eyes off the ball like this.

It almost makes you think they want to keep you inside and in the dark so you don't notice when they shut down important government functions like the EPA.
We didn't have to wait...

EPA Temporary Policy Announcement

AP News Article on EPA

-----

I'm at 0 miles on the 3P since about March 6th.

Reactions: Puddles
Only drove once last week and it was to go to Cumberland for a run. Coincidentally my milage is almost exactly the same (0.1 mile less). So for I'm up to 0 this week.
IMG_3633.jpeg

200+ per week. My job making wireless semiconductors is essential unfortunately. Apple and Samsung phones are more important than quarantining I guess. I’m happy that my income isn’t interrupted but I don’t want to get sick either.

That's interesting. Same dilemma that Tesla was in, but in a different state.

With the right precautions, they should be able to keep you healthy.

I took delivery on March 6 and I have 276 miles on my M3P which has pretty much sat in the garage. No plans to drive it anywhere if this keeps up. Our 2nd car which is what we use in the meantime is a Chevy Bolt lease with 2500 miles left on it. I thought we’d run out of miles since it ends in September and we’re turning back in but at this rate I think that’s the least of my worries. I think it will be plenty to make it until September.