Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible Witness West bound on Palatine RD, IL (northwest suburbs Chicago)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long shot, but if you were in the White Tesla Model Y going West bound on Palatine RD, IL (northwest suburbs Chicago), Expressway on March 12th between 10:45a-11:30a where a debris from another car came loose and hit my Tesla Model Y front bumper and caused damaged. For some reason my Tesla did not record the incident and at that time I didn't know I could honk the horn to keep the recording. But if you have a video or you see the incident, please contact me. The other person's insurance is saying you have a Tesla and therefore there should be a recording and since there isn't it doesn't prove that debris from their insured person's vehicle hit my car, and at the same time they had a flat tire and they say there is a missing rubber piece but that doesn't prove that that piece hit my car to cause them deep scratched going 45-50mph. So if you see this and you witnessed it, please PM me.

I removed the usb drive and plugged into my computer and tried to use a data recovery tool such as Easeus but it doesn't show under delete folder for that particular incident. I do see other sentry videos from that date and later time but not the dashcam.