Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible price reduction TMS in EU?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I am going to order TMS 2023 LR in April/May this year, as I have been saving for this car for very long.

My question to you all is, if you guys expect a price reduction on TMS in the near future in Europe like they had for model Y and 3?

If yes when you guys think or if you have any idea?

Hi all,

I am going to order TMS 2023 LR in April/May this year, as I have been saving for this car for very long.

My question to you all is, if you guys expect a price reduction on TMS in the near future in Europe like they had for model Y and 3?

If yes when you guys think or if you have any idea?

The concepts of "saving for a very long time" and buying a $100K luxury car that depreciates like a rock with a rock attached it don't seem to go well together. 🤣

You'll be shoveling $10-20K of hard earned cash into a burning dumpster every year in depreciation with this kind of car.

One really needs to fall into the category of "having money to burn" to buy $100K luxury cars. On the other hand, saving for a $100K collectible car that could appreciate in value, or at least not lose much over time, makes sense to me.