Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: How Many Tesla Owners Are Women?

Tesla Owners Men Vs. Women

• I am a female owner of a Model S

Votes: 27 22.3%
  • I am a female owner of a Roadster

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I am a female and I have ordered a Model X

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • I am a male owner of a Model S

Votes: 76 62.8%
  • I am a male owner of a Roadster

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I am a male and I have ordered a Model X

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Leilaniiiiiii .... I can't check both 'I own a Roadster' AND 'I've ordered a Model X'.

I thought about that, and I decided for the poll it's best for each owner to be only counted once since I am looking for overall Tesla owner percentage male vs female. So no one can count twice, even if they own two. But that is awesome you are going to own two! Nicely done. Between the two of us, we represent the whole line! :)

Bought the S since I needed to replace my totaled Volvo... but if I don't have meetings or other errands to run (I work from home), the hubby gets to drive it the two days of the week that he has to work on site. Why burn gas if we don't have to? :biggrin:

Pedantic, but how do you define "owner"? My daily driver is a Roadster, my wife's daily is the Model S but we also share depending on how needs trunk space on any given day. Cars are titled in my name but that's not material to usage.

P.S. we have an X reservation so also cover the entire line.... ;-)

is your wife on this forum? she would count one vote for the women, you would count one vote for the men - so you would actually cancel each other out! this poll is going to show the percentage of men vs. women that not only own a Tesla, but also participate on this forum! the real Teslaholics ;)

Co-owned, but my wife is not yet really interested in driving as much as being the passenger (...and, yes, the Havanese gets the whole back seat)....

Abby.jpg