Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Plugshare removing Anti-War check-in comments

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

nwdiver

Feb 17, 2013
United States
Fun fact about plugshare. It appears that deleted 'reviews' still count toward the check-in total so you can tabulate how many deletions have occurred. One site has 312 Check-ins and >250 have been removed. Question: Why is plugshare defending Russia? 2nd Question: Why aren't they catching more flak?

One of hundreds that plugshare is removing....

Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 4.28.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 11.01.56 AM.png

What does that comment have to do with the plug location?

If someone posted a review on a McDonald's in Idaho and it was nothing but anti-war commentary I think that should be removed too.

Furthermore, what does this have to do with "TSLA Investor Discussions"?

I would argue that the moral stance taken by companies is important. Especially a company that aligns itself with a cleaner future. I posted in this sub-thread because the other Ukraine thread is already here.

I would argue that the moral stance taken by companies is important. Especially a company that aligns itself with a cleaner future. I posted in this sub-thread because the other Ukraine thread is already here.

Sure it's important but their database would be useless if it was full of political opinions instead of plug reviews. It's not a news site. It's a plug review site.

Sure it's important but their database would be useless if it was full of political opinions instead of plug reviews. It's not a news site. It's a plug review site.

.... I think that would be the point. Even more critical now that FB and other sites are blocked but apparently the app is still accessible. OR.... they can do what the other 99% of US based companies have done.... and stop providing services inside Russia.

Last edited:
Really ? I can think of a thousand things companies *should* be taking moral stance on. How about the bombing of Yemen, for eg. Should I post about how evil Saudi Arabia is - how bad US is for supporting KSA ?

...... do you really think there's a moral equivalency between Saudi Arabia and what Russia is doing in Ukraine? Even Swizerland thinks Russia has gone too far.... Switzerland.... the country that maintained neutrality with Hitler.

Do you also disagree with buying Saudi oil over Russian oil?

Last edited:
...... do you really think there's a moral equivalency between Saudi Arabia and what Russia is doing in Ukraine? Even Swizerland thinks Russia has gone too far.... Switzerland.... the country that maintained neutrality with Hitler.

Do you also disagree with buying Saudi oil over Russian oil?
No. Yemen bombing and making thousands of children die of hunger is so much worse.

I don’t need Switzerland and their drug money to tell me what morality is.

No. Yemen bombing and making thousands of children die of hunger is so much worse.

I don’t need Switzerland and their drug money to tell me what morality is.

Why haven't we isolated the Saudis like we have Russia?

Should we also cut off Saudi oil?

Should we have not isolated Russia? What exactly is your point? That because some bad things can't be solved we shouldn't try to solve any? Should we support the Houthis? Seems a bit more grey than Ukraine.

Last edited: