Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask myself how the Camera man did know that the car will stop exactly at his/her position? Maybe just coincidence or they did know that they do stop at the same spot all the time.... or its a leaked video designed by Tesla to create some good mood.....

We don´t know what we don´t know....
Maybe they stopped multiple times (at the same spot) to launch the car and this was the best recording to post online...

Reactions: tracksyde
How so? Your picture pefectly illustrates my point! Every aspect of the display is perfectly visible.
I just don't get it, honestly. What are you talking about??? o_O

Apparently. But how on earth?
See the picture above. Which part of the display is obscured to you?
Of course, if you meant that while turning the wheel parts of the display become obscured: of course they do, but if you have to turn your wheel so hard that the display becomes obscured, you are turning off from the main road. In that situation, do you really need to look at the display, or shouldn't your eyes at that moment not rather be on the road to watch out for pedestrians, oncoming traffic or other potential dangers?
And please, that's meant as an honest question, not as an attack on anybodys driving habits.

(Emphasis mine)
Now there's the German perfectionist in me that would call not adjusting your seat, steering wheel etc. to your needs irresponsible behaviour. Even if you don't have driver profiles in your car, adjusting seat and steering wheel seems less a hassle than dealing with the consequences of an accident.

if you drive like this, you have to get up to look.

hqdefault.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: AustinPowers
Aren't amber lights on the front required as part of the parking/clearance lights?
Yes, but those are included in the lower lights. You can't seem them directly head-on (which wondering how that is legal?) but can see them once off center or from the side. If you look at the video on the Model 3 page on the Tesla site, you can clearly see them below, but not lit amber in the actual headlight housing.

Last edited:
I was responding to a post with photos in the daytime. And no, the ones in bright daylight are the worst. It increases the contrast between the very bright car and the dark gaps.
I recall that same post had both picture in the daytime and night time. This is the post I thought you were responding to: Pictures of production Model 3s

To me the night time picture with the flash makes the gaps stand out significantly more than just a daytime picture.

I ask myself how the Camera man did know that the car will stop exactly at his/her position? Maybe just coincidence or they did know that they do stop at the same spot all the time.... or its a leaked video designed by Tesla to create some good mood.....

We don´t know what we don´t know....

Maybe they stopped multiple times (at the same spot) to launch the car and this was the best recording to post online...

Here's the answer:

First video of a performance Model 3!?

Status
Not open for further replies.