Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No.
---------------
VIN 454 (possibly) delivered • r/teslamotors
Instagram post by Colin Dougherty • Sep 28, 2017 at 3:38pm UTC
#vin454

22069617_831974493647065_1279965692329721856_n.jpg

22069447_1979615665589570_5522268558907670528_n.jpg

MorrisonHiker said:
There are several offline navigation apps (such as Nokia Here WeGo) which allow you
to download maps of entire countries or even entire continents and use them totally offline.
There's no need for any data to be used via cellular.

Another one is CityMaps2GO: Get the App

Does those type of "offline" apps can still access GPS information to localize where you are?

Also can you have access to "real time" traffic status?

i'm really torn between blue and white exterior... which do you think is nicer,
a white Model 3 with white interior or blue with white interior?
The white interior is pretty much fixed for me.
But i can't decide on blue or white exterior.

Looking at the door panel, the body color seems to be more a kind of light silver than white?

I like the matching color of the rim with the car color.

Does those type of "offline" apps can still access GPS information to localize where you are?

Also can you have access to "real time" traffic status?
Of course. They work offline perfectly to help you navigate without using any data. You can recalculate, change destinations, etc. and do all navigation totally offline. If you want real time traffic, then you would need some sort of data connection...but even on a 500 mile trip, it might be a couple hundred kilobytes of data, not megabytes or gigabytes.

I'm still skeptical how well that charge port door is going to hold up. Hopefully it is an easily replaceable part without having to change out the whole assembly. :p

I know this is dorky and not appreciated by most, but the 3 seems to have a very satisfying door closing sound. Sounds solid and not "tinny". Getting that right sound and feel can be tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.