Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures Model Y performance on TE37

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thinking of te37’s for my wife’s model Y.

Problem is that it’s my wife’s car and she tends to like curbing her 21 inch Uberturbines.

How much less likely is it to curb with 19’s with a square set of 275’s?. Is it gonna have enough sidewall to limit curbing? Should
I add curb feelers? lol.

Or maybe I should just get a cheaper set of Aodahn wheels that I can just repaint on a yearly basis whenever she curbs them?
275 on a 9.5" is meaty enough for decent curb protection. Pass on the Aodahn's though.

-Danny

Thinking of te37’s for my wife’s model Y.

Problem is that it’s my wife’s car and she tends to like curbing her 21 inch Uberturbines.

How much less likely is it to curb with 19’s with a square set of 275’s?. Is it gonna have enough sidewall to limit curbing? Should
I add curb feelers? lol.

Or maybe I should just get a cheaper set of Aodahn wheels that I can just repaint on a yearly basis whenever she curbs them?

As @ngng mentioned, solve the root issue.

My 275's have excess tire protecting the rim. you can see the lip of the tire extends a bit.

EOS R5_1450.png

EOS R5_1456.png

You can also look at aftermarket solutions such as Rimblade as additional insurance

Reactions: Skavatar and MODEL+

My 275's have excess tire protecting the rim. you can see the lip of the tire extends a bit.

View attachment 1009523

View attachment 1009524

You can also look at aftermarket solutions such as Rimblade as additional insurance

those are so good. I really want a set, but I can't justify them on my daily...or can i

• Love
Reactions: hyp36rmax

View attachment 1009523

View attachment 1009524

Good as always!
The gloss black has so much depth in person. It may as well be called "piano black".
QS302259.jpg

-Danny

• Love
Reactions: hyp36rmax