Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Upgrade Price Change!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So far I have only seen people getting a refund confirmation in exchange of removing the FUSC. What about other people like me that got a PD3+ without FUSC? I did order mid October and got the car delivered on October 22nd....

I believe you will be given an option for FUSC or 5k if you email them.

Based on the series of tweets that resulted in this mess, Elon said he'll give FUSC to anyone who ordered before the price change. That pretty much was the nail in the coffin for FUSC.

• Informative
Reactions: Glamisduner
Q. Whats the time delta between losing FUSC and receiving the check.
Do they remove it once the process has begun (email) and several weeks later you get a check, or ideally would they detect the check is cashed and then remove FUSC?
I guess if the check arrives in 2-3 days thats cool.

• Funny
Reactions: MP3Mike
Still have no confirmation from a P3D-stealth owner of a refund. Clearly we are getting singled out as undeserving.

Also, make sure you call about that spoiler. I ordered parts and was told they'd be there in 3 days. Two weeks went by without a single call or email. I finally just showed up and discovered they'd been sitting there for a week.

This P3D-stealth owner (me) got a confirmation. It went something like this: "You have FUSC. Go away..."
I was "baited" with FUSC to order fast, to help make their quarter. Now they are using that fact against me.

Btw the PUPsters who got FUSC by the same "bait" should not be giving it up! That's unfair.
Any PUPsters out there who have FUSC and are getting the rebate?

• Disagree
Reactions: P85_DA
Today as I was going to the gym at 9:30 pm (car being parked for 3 hours prior in 54 degree weather), I got 4 dots after only two launches. One from 0-50 mph and the second one on a highway on-ramp from 20-110 mph. In about the span of 2 min my car was performance limited. Then I took it easy on the highway and the dots did not go away until I stopped at the destination and waited for 2 min.

Now I know there is something definitely wrong here. I don't remember it doing this when I first got it.
How many of us have to tell you? There is something wrong!!

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: P85_DA and kbecks13
Ditto. Im close to pulling the trigger on the 18" Titan7 wheels. If I had PUP I'd still be getting those wheels. Significantly lighter and much cheaper on tires.
I just googled "18" Titan 7 wheels". Those are nice! Is that group-buy still goin on?
816435A6-FBFE-4B8C-A660-A0629345D38C.jpeg

Last edited:
Got this today:
“Hello [xxxxx], Thank you for the confirmation. I have submitted the refund for $5,000 and the removal of your Free, Unlimited Supercharging. The check will be mailed to your physical address on file within the next 4 weeks. [address] Thank you for being a Tesla owner and helping to transition the world to sustainable energy. Sincerely, Tesla Support | 24/7 Customer Support: 877-798-3752

Got this today:
“Hello [xxxxx], Thank you for the confirmation. I have submitted the refund for $5,000 and the removal of your Free, Unlimited Supercharging. The check will be mailed to your physical address on file within the next 4 weeks. [address] Thank you for being a Tesla owner and helping to transition the world to sustainable energy. Sincerely, Tesla Support | 24/7 Customer Support: 877-798-3752
Do you have PUP?