Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pennsylvania Lehigh Valley owners club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

farzyness

Food lover. Entrepreneur. Did I say food lover?
Aug 8, 2013
Earth
Hi all,

Wife and I are both Model S owners. Looking to see if there are others in the Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton area of PA (or the Phillipsburg nearby area of NJ) that would be interested for a meet up. We are looking to attend the Cars and Coffee event in April at the steel stacks to try and meet other owners, but figured it's worth a shot checking on here as well. Will probably have better success here!

Thanks all!

Reactions: acaciolo
We should definitely look to meet up sometime soon. Wife and I were thinking about creating a FB group for local Tesla owners. We'll be at the stacks though in case any of you can make it!

Hello Lehigh Valley Tesla owners! Not sure if anyone was at Cars and Coffee today, but I was there with the matte black p100d X.

We own www.theinsidescoop.com which is a pretty cool, retro homemade ice cream shop here in Coopersburg. I'd be happy to host a meet up here sometime if there is any interest.
thanks
tony caciolo

Hi there! My wife and I were there with our Model S(s) as well! We actually were thinking of doing the same at our escape room business in Bethlehem www.humanvsroom.com. We also created a Facebook group called Lehigh Valley Tesla Club. I believe the Model S next to you just joined as well - he saw our post on www.reddit.com/r/teslamotors.

Would definitely be interested in a meet up and a Tesla convoy for the next Cars & Coffee!

Reactions: acaciolo