Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Party at Picnic Creek 2015 - Sunday, July 12th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am asking for a few volunteers for this year to help organize different aspects of the party (more time for me to enjoy!). If you volunteer, it doesn't mean you have to do only that - only that you organize that aspect and make sure it goes smoothly. For instance, if you volunteer to handle parking, you'd just need to make sure you had people throughout the day showing people where to park.

Currently asking for people to organize/supervise:
- Setup assistance
- Registration (I think roblab is taking this one, but I'll wait for confirmation)
- Parking
- Games
- Charging schedule
√ First Aid - dsm636, JPP
- Pool supervision
- Post party cleanup
- Help wherever needed: Nvbob, "Brain"man​

Last edited:
I'm trying to keep the cost representative of the cost of the caterer and paying for all the other stuff, with the goal of breaking even.

I guess I could raise the price just a bit and then comp the volunteers if everyone thinks that's a good idea.

Last edited:
For those of you who've registered (18 people already!), I just found where I can add some additional info on the registration.

Specifically, I've added
- a field if you'll need to charge at my place (Model S owners can use the nearby superchargers), and,
- also a place to optionally enter your TMC user name (for nametags).

If you could take a minute and edit your registration, that would be great.

I am asking for a few volunteers for this year to help organize different aspects of the party (more time for me to enjoy!). If you volunteer, it doesn't mean you have to do only that - only that you organize that aspect and make sure it goes smoothly. For instance, if you volunteer to handle parking, you'd just need to make sure you had people throughout the day showing people where to park.

Currently asking for people to organize/supervise:
- Setup assistance
- Registration (I think roblab is taking this one, but I'll wait for confirmation)
- Parking
- Games
- Charging schedule
√ First Aid - dsm636, JPP
- Pool supervision
- Post party cleanup
- Help wherever needed: Nvbob, "Brain"man​

Registered for 2...and you get 2 MDs in the deal (my wife and I) plus 1 cute Havanese.
What time do you want early arrivals to help--since we likely won't go back to the meeting venue Sunday morning and will just drive up from the East Bay?
Thanks again for hosting this...

i just semihemidemi said on the "Connect" page that there has just occurred the chance that 2015 will sport some Alaskans.

So if we go there, Jenny and I certainly will want to attend here, as well.

Sorry to those of you who thought it was going to be a nice party.

The peaches have been ready for a week now (Jen used one of her suitcases just for them when she flew up...not knowing that she'd be meeting me in the hospital); they might still be good by Connect-time. Otherwise, we'd bring as many plums or nectarines as we can frunk-stuff. 'Cept that only the peach trees have I bird-proofed, so our harvest cannot be so prolific with the others.