Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Palm Beach FL EV'r needs charging while fighting condo assn ...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
[reference
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list ... 67564.html
EVLN: Real Leaf, Palm Beach Gov needs to embrace EVSE, FL Condo Woes
]

I request help from fellow plugin drivers that are near the Palm Beach, FL area to arrange charging while EV'r fights with condo assoc. to allow charging. (Please read the above evdl.org post).

In the above post I made, it explains that 77 year old Paul Least's birthday present to himself has now been the target of condo neighbor complaints over an extension cord.

In my post I also included links showing the nearest public EVSE (too far for an old guy to hoof-it or bicycle to and from), some other links giving his contact info, and a link to a previous news item on Paul's plight.

At the end of the post, I included a link to another newswire post I made on (EVangel) Thesen who had great success getting Palo Alto, CA City Government to re-write their building codes to include EVSE. IMO the condo assn will likely not budge on the issue while there are no EVSE regs on the City Gov. books concerning condos, townhouses, and or Apt.'s.

*Repeating, the main reason for this post is to find a source for charging for Paul that is close to his Condo. And also to make the plugin community aware of his charging plight (a problem for all that live in condos, townhouses, or Apt.'s). There is only one private listing on plugshare that is near Paul, and they did not respond to a plugshare message.

Thank you for your time,

Bruce {EVangel} Parmenter
Electric Vehicle List News
brucedp.150m.com
(Near Silicon Valley, south of SF, CA USA)

I get the strange vision of a flash mob installing charging facilities in condo parking areas. Security cameras capture a hoard of determined wanna-be workers waving power tools, conduit and copper, then drilling holes and bolting clipper creek units to an unsuspecting concrete wall. Just dreamin'... :redface: