Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Painted Nose Cone - Looks Great (IMO)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Cowby, did you/they do any special prep for the CF wrap (presumably) on the skirt. That is the surface which feels very uneven before treatment, right? And I guess, how is it holding up??

Love these painted nosecones, looking at getting the Midnight Silver under the logo while she's getting paint protection and tint this week.
Be sure to post the results.... thanks.

Hey Cowby, did you/they do any special prep for the CF wrap (presumably) on the skirt. That is the surface which feels very uneven before treatment, right? And I guess, how is it holding up??

Love these painted nosecones, looking at getting the Midnight Silver under the logo while she's getting paint protection and tint this week.

That's not a wrap, CF apron from TS sportline

Has anyone painted a nosecone with the deep blue colour and/or with the chrome surround matched up to the underline of where the T emblem sits? Ie. blended paint except for T emblem which gives a refresh look?

I love these and was thinking of doing something similar. Additionally, I wanted to black out or color match the chrome below the horizontal piece (that crosses below the "T"). This would leave only the upper arch and horizontal chrome, which matches the refresh look.

That what I'd like to see on photoshop! Seems like it would almost hide the cone by blending it into the paint and allowing the focus to remain on the emblem.

cowby, looks nice!
do you have a full car pic also

I'm a slowpoke, lol...Here's a dirty pic for y'all with the winter/traveling shoes as the 22" ain't good for trips.

Attachments

• IMG_4463.JPG
    IMG_4463.JPG
    327.4 KB · Views: 138