Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint Protection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really wanted Xpel Ultimate but I couldn't justify the cost of $37,000. I already had the terrible experience of damaging my car 2,000km and three months in but even then, the damage cost $10,800 to fix (and $2,800 of that was for the rim which neither product would protect).
I went with Pomponazzi in the end and I have been happy with it. Never really put it to the test (fingers crossed!) but it gives the paint a real glossy shine that looks fantastic!

I really wanted Xpel Ultimate but I couldn't justify the cost of $37,000. I already had the terrible experience of damaging my car 2,000km and three months in but even then, the damage cost $10,800 to fix (and $2,800 of that was for the rim which neither product would protect).
I went with Pomponazzi in the end and I have been happy with it. Never really put it to the test (fingers crossed!) but it gives the paint a real glossy shine that looks fantastic!

that is 100% not worth at all.
it only cost about $15000 for a hole car respray
it only cost about $18000 for a hole car wrap 74
and also change colour

- - - Updated - - -

I can't find much information on what Pomponazzi is, seems it's not really available outside of Asia. Do they have an official website?

http://www.pomponazzi.com/eng/index.html