Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint Color of Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2022 Model S with the Tempest 19" wheels. The first thing I did was to remove the wheel covers, as I like the looks of the 'bare' wheels much better. Also got center caps and black lugnut covers. The wheels themselves are painted a semi-gloss grey with a little sparkle to them.

I am wondering if anyone here has found a suitable touchup paint that could be used on these wheels. A friend has a Model 3 with wheels that appear to be the same color.

Not sure if this is what you’re looking for but I couldn’t stand the mismatch in color after taking the hubcaps off. I got mine painted black!

Attachments

• FF6B1978-F316-478A-BC11-60108A488A78.jpeg
    FF6B1978-F316-478A-BC11-60108A488A78.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 198
I have a 2022 Model S with the Tempest 19" wheels. The first thing I did was to remove the wheel covers, as I like the looks of the 'bare' wheels much better. Also got center caps and black lugnut covers. The wheels themselves are painted a semi-gloss grey with a little sparkle to them.

I am wondering if anyone here has found a suitable touchup paint that could be used on these wheels. A friend has a Model 3 with wheels that appear to be the same color.
Can you advise where you bought the center caps and black lugnut covers?