Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

" Once we un-match you there is no guarantee that a vehicle will be available before 6/31."

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

vickh

Dec 16, 2018
az
I'm thinking of rescheduling my SR delivery but they warned me " Once we un-match you there is no guarantee that a vehicle will be available before 6/31."

It's a base black/black so should be fine right?

What is their typiical VIN hold period?

I'm thinking of rescheduling my SR delivery but they warned me " Once we un-match you there is no guarantee that a vehicle will be available before 6/31."

It's a base black/black so should be fine right?

What is their typiical VIN hold period?

Question...

if the forum consensus was "it should be fine" (hypothetically), what would that mean to you? It certainly would not mean anything to tesla, so how does what people on this forum think about whether it would "be fine" for you to re schedule and still get it on time affect what your decision would be?

I don't care about that partiality vin as long as I get before month end..

Wondering if the re is a way to track availablty production for a base sr black

Funny about 6/31 :) but it's a direct quite

Since your base SR can also be software modified to an SR+ (which they would rather sell because it has a higher margin), you may get another one, but you can expect to be lower down on the priority list to get a car delivered.