Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OK, let's talk about sticking together!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems to me that a lot of former BMW drivers kept their bad habits when they moved to Tesla. I see lots of Tesla drivers who hog the middle lane of the motorway, and lots of drivers who never use their indicators. Both pet hates of mine.

In fairness about indicating, though, perhaps these drivers think the Musk has already removed the stalks.

• Funny
Reactions: Pants
Are we at that place now, where we don't look out for other owners.

Teslas are now 10 a penny. They lost any kind of exclusivity a few years ago. You now have a plethora of owners from all different walks of life and various levels of bad driving. Same as any other brand. I certainly wouldn't 'look out for other owners' more than any other random person on the road.

I see lots of Tesla drivers who hog the middle lane of the motorway, and lots of drivers who never use their indicators. Both pet hates of mine
That's due to AP being a big faff to change lanes, so people stay in the middle lane. Tesla really need to improve the AP lane changes by looking how other car companies do it... Eg. Indicator ON, cancel autosteer, change lane and auto resume autosteer when in the new lane.

Of course they wouldn't be able to sell Enhanced Autopilot if they did that!

Wifey in car today, Model S, trying to get out of particularly difficult turning. Indicating right, bus prevented her from making the turn. Bus moved and Model 3 moves up and takes its place! No eye contact made, female driver just faced forward!
There are so many Model 3s on the road now that the driver probably doesn't know a Model S from a Ford Sierra.