Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official HPC Charger Map for CH, DE, IT, AT, UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like I have edit access myself :confused:

I've moved all the UK ones to where they should be - can someone please make sure they are seeing that? (e.g. Nottingham Belfry is actually at Nottingham)

By the way, people on the Roadster Invasion were talking about an HPC available to the public at Tag Heuer in La Chaux-de-Fonds. I don't see that one.

Agreed - the Nottingham Belfry one is 75 miles incorrect, but its operational as I used it yesterday.

Not sure who maintains the map, but the correct post code is NG8 6PY just off Junction 26 of the M1, north of Nottingham.

The Belfry HPC is behind lock and key since the house-electrician thinks loads of people are going to "steal their electricity" … despite the fact the HPC has a somewhat unique socket on it, and a top up costs 50 pence etc

Also, the hotel duty manager asked to charge a daft £15 to top up … but by the time I left he agreed that this was in fact an error of judgement and that if people use the bar/restaurant or other facilities, then charging up is completely free and they welcome Tesla owners …

HPC in the Belfry Carpark is shown below :-

Belfry1.jpg

And yes I parked across two bays because (1) place was empty (2) I hate having my bodywork dinged and will usually park away from nearby cars in any car park .. (bad experiences of this ..)

Last edited:
I just closed and then reopened the map window and my changes were still there, so looks like they stuck.

Good work talking to the hotel. I wonder if they had a change of staff there as I don't recall that silliness last time.

I also noticed the Milan store is missing. There are 3 there right?

Looks like I have edit access myself :confused:

I've moved all the UK ones to where they should be - can someone please make sure they are seeing that? (e.g. Nottingham Belfry is actually at Nottingham)

By the way, people on the Roadster Invasion were talking about an HPC available to the public at Tag Heuer in La Chaux-de-Fonds. I don't see that one.

I have not tested it. But indeed, it is there. At the main entrance of TAG Heuer in La Chaux de Fonds

Looking at Google Map link at the start of this thread there is this message:

Tesla Motors | Tesla Fast Charging Stations in Europe
One of my colleagues also pointed out that the map has the wrong London Marriott Hotel listed.... we will import the European locations into OpenChargeMap so that we can maintain the data more easily. I'll try to encourage Tesla to migrate to OCM.

Just bouncing this thread as I went to the Tesla store in Munich a couple of months ago. It seems that whoever set this map up is long gone as none of the guys in the store knew about it or could find out who. They searched for 3 weeks and called me back to let me know.

Problem is I would dearly love to know who owns the HPC near Bruges in Belgium as I would like to take my Roadster that way in a few weeks. If anyone has any idea, please let me know! Alternatively, if another one has been installed at roughly that distance from the UK that would also be useful information.

Just bouncing this thread as I went to the Tesla store in Munich a couple of months ago. It seems that whoever set this map up is long gone as none of the guys in the store knew about it or could find out who. They searched for 3 weeks and called me back to let me know.

Problem is I would dearly love to know who owns the HPC near Bruges in Belgium as I would like to take my Roadster that way in a few weeks. If anyone has any idea, please let me know! Alternatively, if another one has been installed at roughly that distance from the UK that would also be useful information.

In general we at TFF Forum - Tesla Fahrer Foren-Ãœbersicht tried to keep up the map for DACH, we made a copy of the original map and added new HPC (yes there are new ones:smile:) you should find it at Tesla Roadster HPC. We didn't check if every HPC is still working but many are already commented as still working. At the moment comments only in German but English should be added soon.
Don't hesitate to be the first English commentator :wink:

- - - Updated - - -

add on : I know at least one TFF Member (nicḱ Frank) who has used the HPC recently in Belgium, will contact him and post his answer here