Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NW Houston Service Center - 14520 Wagg Way

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. Now a new TDLR Architectural Barrier filing very near this at 19820 Hempstead Hwy, Houston. This one is for $2.5 million and the original TABS filing at the top of this thread was for $500,000. Wonder if it's a change of plans or just an additional warehouse location as the title suggests.

I drive by the original building occasionally and I notice that the available sign is still advertising the space, even up to a month or so ago. Maybe they decided to pull out of the original building?

• Informative
Reactions: AustinM3LR
Interesting. Now a new TDLR Architectural Barrier filing very near this at 19820 Hempstead Hwy, Houston. This one is for $2.5 million and the original TABS filing at the top of this thread was for $500,000. Wonder if it's a change of plans or just an additional warehouse location as the title suggests.

Another filing was placed for the same Hempstead address although for half the value.

Reactions: AustinM3LR
Any more info on this location, i was driving by on 290 and saw the words Tesla on a large warehouse size building. Is it only a collision center or a service center also?

Any more info on this location, i was driving by on 290 and saw the words Tesla on a large warehouse size building. Is it only a collision center or a service center also?
The one you can see from 290 that isn't open yet should just be service. Collision is already open at the Wagg Way address listed in this thread. It is a mile or so away from this service center.

Reactions: JDL@h