Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not sure replacement parts for Side mirror

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_2378.jpeg

So mainly bottom part which I’ve seen snaps off steps in.. but also be inside portion frame that goes around the mirror inside

Can I buy these two parts separately or do I need to buy the complete side mirror assembly?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to find replacement parts for "Right Side Mirror Cover Frame Fit" and
"Mirror Cover Holder Lower Tray Passenger" off eBay..

But what I can't find is a youtube video relating to replacement of the mirror frame.. I how how take off the mirror and how take off the base.. Just not how take apart to get to frame which i need replace.

I smashed mine the same way and bought a bottom cover off eBay but the color didn’t match. It was also kind of loose after installing it. I ended up replacing the whole unit… the top piece Tesla does sell, it’s called the skull cap iirc. Was pretty expensive at $150 because it’s painted.

I smashed mine the same way and bought a bottom cover off eBay but the color didn’t match. It was also kind of loose after installing it. I ended up replacing the whole unit… the top piece Tesla does sell, it’s called the skull cap iirc. Was pretty expensive at $150 because it’s painted.
When you state “whole unit”, do you mean you replaced the full mirror?