Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Norcal: Sacramento Area XPEL PPF/Ceramic Coating Group Buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone!

New to the forum and getting the MY hopefully by the end of the month. I'm eager to get mine protected with XPEL PPF/ Ceramic coating right when I receive my car. I'm not sure if anyone in the area is interested in doing the same but I'm trying to organize a group buy to help get us all a good deal! I'm taking my car to Appearance Solutions in Sacramento and the owner said he'd consider doing one if we can get at least 5 fully committed people to do so. If anyone is interested please chime in, but SERIOUS PEOPLE only. One person that backs out ruins the group buy. There was a member here who recently got his done at this shop ( can't find the thread and user) and they do tremendous work. For those who know, XPEL is very picky with who they allow to carry their product as the shop have to be exceptional at what they do for the install. They do other things as well such as vinyl, tinting, etc. Anyways look forward to chatting with everyone on the forums soon. In the mean time, chime in! Have a good one everyone and stay safe!

KG

Hey everyone!

New to the forum and getting the MY hopefully by the end of the month. I'm eager to get mine protected with XPEL PPF/ Ceramic coating right when I receive my car. I'm not sure if anyone in the area is interested in doing the same but I'm trying to organize a group buy to help get us all a good deal! I'm taking my car to Appearance Solutions in Sacramento and the owner said he'd consider doing one if we can get at least 5 fully committed people to do so. If anyone is interested please chime in, but SERIOUS PEOPLE only. One person that backs out ruins the group buy. There was a member here who recently got his done at this shop ( can't find the thread and user) and they do tremendous work. For those who know, XPEL is very picky with who they allow to carry their product as the shop have to be exceptional at what they do for the install. They do other things as well such as vinyl, tinting, etc. Anyways look forward to chatting with everyone on the forums soon. In the mean time, chime in! Have a good one everyone and stay safe!

KG
It would be helpful to know what the "good deal" is here, since this post has absolutely no specifics on cost or discount.

It would be helpful to know what the "good deal" is here, since this post has absolutely no specifics on cost or discount.

No price was given because I have to lock in the people first. Without the group buy, its about 2800 for 4 year protection plus ceramic coating. They have different tiers of course of protection. The group buy price would all be dependent on how many people are in.

Hey everyone!

KG
What's the pricing? I am in the east bay and am looking for Xpel Stealth full car.