Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Loaners at Tesla Service "Bring back the LOANER CARS!!!!"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I had to bring my 2019 Model S in for service to the Devon PA SC, I was given a loaner (a 2014 P85). There were some stipulations in place though. The car was locked in chill mode and I was prohibited from driving out of state or more than 200 miles in a given day. Also they made it clear that as soon as my car was ready, I had to pick it up that same day.

To be honest, I felt these were fair conditions and the overall service experience was satisfactory.

• Funny
Reactions: darxsys
UBER Credits for multi-day service appointments is jut not acceptable. I recently cancelled my service appointment as they said they don't have a loaner (I have to go stand inline to put my name in a wait list, are you kidding me). I kind of wish there are alternatives for Servicing my Tesla. The Company is getting Arrogant in their ways and they don't seem to care about customer service.

#TeslaGiveMeALoaner #TeslaServiceIssues.

Reactions: FlatSix911
When I had to bring my 2019 Model S in for service to the Devon PA SC, I was given a loaner (a 2014 P85). There were some stipulations in place though. The car was locked in chill mode and I was prohibited from driving out of state or more than 200 miles in a given day. Also they made it clear that as soon as my car was ready, I had to pick it up that same day.

To be honest, I felt these were fair conditions and the overall service experience was satisfactory.

Those are some annoying limitations. Every loaner I've received in MN has been unrestricted. I've had a 75D and two P85Ds. One of the P85D's had executive rear seats. Fun fact, the executive seats can have the back and bottom heaters controlled separately for some reason!