Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

nleggatt's web apps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alrighty, I just completed a system that allows you to enter your flight number and it will show flight specific arrival and departure times, it also allows you to "monitor a flight" and then if you have the app open to just the dashboard, it displays a small flight status detail element and shows you the running departure and arrival times, so if the flight status or times change you get an alert even though you may be using the calculator or weather or other sub app item.
flightpreview.png

Hey everyone, added a new app to the TAPP product.

noplaying.png

We are getting ready to launch and have a number of beta testers kicking the tires this week. I'm expecting the VIP wait list subscribers to get access either this weekend or early next week. If you're not on the list I recommend visiting TAPP - Apps for the Tesla Model S | Aftermarket Accessories for Tesla Model S and signing up to get priority access to the app.

Been a labor of love and have to say, the new firmware makes the browser much more responsive!.

And another new app!!! NEARBY Places!! It uses your cars current location to show local businesses and updates every 30 seconds, so as you move it will update and show closer locations.

View attachment 59379

This would be good for charging. Had to take a detour on a trip yesterday and wished I had something that would keep telling me where the closest charger was to my current location so that I could make a decision based on that and traffic patterns.

This would be good for charging. Had to take a detour on a trip yesterday and wished I had something that would keep telling me where the closest charger was to my current location so that I could make a decision based on that and traffic patterns.

You're probably talking about any L2 charger, and not just Superchargers, right? I know the Chargepoint iPhone app does that, as well as the plugshare app -- even the Plugshare web page optimized for the MS screen will show the nearest L2 charging stations.

edit to add: Also, the "Supercharger" tab on the Nav screen always lists the closest Superchargers to your current location.

If anyone has a supercharger database with gps coordinates, I could leverage that.

I downloaded the Supercharger database from here: Superchargers although now I can't find the link to the CVS data file, it's there somewhere!

- - - Updated - - -

Here it is: http://supercharge.info/service/supercharge/allSites

Last edited:
You're probably talking about any L2 charger, and not just Superchargers, right? I know the Chargepoint iPhone app does that, as well as the plugshare app -- even the Plugshare web page optimized for the MS screen will show the nearest L2 charging stations.

edit to add: Also, the "Supercharger" tab on the Nav screen always lists the closest Superchargers to your current location.

Yes, I meant chargers in general (I was driving through a city and there were lots around me with chargers, but I needed to find which ones). I actually did use the plugshare browser app, and it was slow and didn't zoom to my level (in a city, things are so close you need finer detail). It also didn't auto-update or provide me an address so I can navigate on my own instead of using their in-page turn by turn (which didn't update for me).