Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nick Murray reviews a brand spanking new Model S 70D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

.../ I have long been looking forward to some time in a Tesla and it did not disappoint. Take a spin with me in the coolest of electric cars.

3:20 Charging
8:00 Models
11:00 Supercharger station
13:15 Driving
17:45 Inside
23:57 Outside
25:50 Conclusions
29:04 Bloopers

/...

[The video is indexed into subsections in the description on the YouTube page. The hyperlinks doesn’t work here in the quote since I just copy and pasted… (My edit.)]

Source: Tesla Model S 70D detailed review - YouTube

Nick Murray – the guy who got ~1.7 million hits on his 991 911 Porsche lemon Youtube video recently put up a rather detailed review on one of his friends brand spanking new Model S 70D (MC Red, Tan Leather and Sub Zero).

Unfortunately Nick replaced that 991 911 with a Bimmer M4, and is now in turn going to replace that M4 with a new 991.2 911… :crying:

Having said that though, he does – if my memory serves me – give one of the most glowing reviews of the Model S to date. Albeit perhaps a little on the long side clocking in at the 29:39 minute mark… I’m not complaining about the length though, and I know that there are plenty of folks on here that won’t either, so… Enjoy!

Edit: Could only find one ‘kind of’ factual error. At 23:37 into the video six foot long Nick jumps into the backseat, and subsequently has trouble fitting his head in under the roof. Nick seems unaware that he would have fit if the car would have had the Pano Roof option (or forgets to mention that)…

Last edited by a moderator:
Very enjoyable watch. Takes place in my home state of Connecticut. Nick seems to know his facts when discussing the Tesla Model S. Josephene needs to take a bow for allowing the review. Cute Dogs and a stuffed Ape. I suspect the pano roof would add headroom to the rear seats. Thanks for the post and the production of this video.

Ok, so...

Anyone else who wants to see this dude review a P85D or a P90D?

At 28:10 Nick states that he wants to review one of those…

Anyone who wants to make him an offer he can't refuse?

You can find his e-mail address on his YouTube page.

You can always precondition 'no dogs'... :rolleyes:

Last edited: