Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

New Tesla Model S 21" Arachnid wheels/rims (silver) with sensors - $2900

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Location: Montclair, CA (Oakland, CA). Pick-up only, not interested in shipping, sorry. PM me if you want it.

For sale are 4 brand new Tesla Model S 21" staggered wheels in silver, with sensors and Tesla logo wheel caps.

I can arrange for a free installation at the Dublin, CA Amador Plaza Tesla location.

Tires are *not* included, but I do have 4 brand new Michelin Pilot Super Sport ones which you can buy for an additional $1,500.

The same wheels (though in black and with tires) sell for $6000 from Tesla Model S 21” Black Arachnid Wheel and Tire Package.

Includes:
• 2 x 21X8.5J Silver Arachnid wheels (you will need 2 245/35/21 tires)
• 2 x 21X9.0J Silver Arachnid wheels (you will need 2 265/35/21 tires)
• 4 x tire pressure sensors
• 4 x Tesla logo wheel caps

We live not too far from Montclair, 2 minutes away from the Broadway Terrace freeway 13 exit.

scBapmJ.jpg
awWxtkk.png
sUBko9J.png
yrvnsXR.png
gAcb3vf.png
1BfQ8yY.png