Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Service Centre in Surrey BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Booked TM3 on 22 November 2020 stil no VIN yet but have estimated delivery date for December 13 to December 31st 2020. Just got text message that my Tesla delivery location is changed to new location 19886 60 AVE Surrey BC from Vancouver.
Congratulations, and sweet info!

19886 60 Ave, Surrey, BC is the Willobrook Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Ram dealership?

I know it’s around here somewhere but there is already a dealership there and I don’t think they are going out of business?

@MarcoRP @PLUS EV @srlawren

@simarjeetaneja this is great news indeed! Thanks for letting us know. I think there were rumours here of an upcoming facility in Surrey based on some LinkedIn job postings someone found, but it's great to have a location and looks like a relatively soon launch! :)

@Poobearcretu if you Google search Willowbrook Dodge, you will see an address on the bypass and a relatively new looking facility. I suspect they relocated to a new building, thus freeing up this space. Might be time for a drive-by in the next few days, as this is only about 25 mins from home for me.

EDIT: nevermind, looks like it's really two addresses on the same property. Not really sure what is going on there, but would guess the Chrysler dealership leased out some space to them or something. Definitely need to drive by soon.

Last edited:
@simarjeetaneja this is great news indeed! Thanks for letting us know. I think there were rumours here of an upcoming facility in Surrey based on some LinkedIn job postings someone found, but it's great to have a location and looks like a relatively soon launch! :)

@Poobearcretu if you Google search Willowbrook Dodge, you will see an address on the bypass and a relatively new looking facility. I suspect they relocated to a new building, thus freeing up this space. Might be time for a drive-by in the next few days, as this is only about 25 mins from home for me.

EDIT: nevermind, looks like it's really two addresses on the same property. Not really sure what is going on there, but would guess the Chrysler dealership leased out some space to them or something. Definitely need to drive by soon.
Yeah haha, it looks like 3 spaces in 1 area

Attachments

• 7067EB30-75DE-45A6-80C0-DD91CABDE2FB.jpeg
    7067EB30-75DE-45A6-80C0-DD91CABDE2FB.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 519
  • Informative
Reactions: angus[Y]oung
Yeah haha, it looks like 3 spaces in 1 area

Thats better than what we have on Vancouver Island which is zero spaces in zero areas.

And one SuperCharger location in Victoria and one SuperCharger location in Nanaimo.

It’s like Tesla wants to keep itself invisible on the Island. The SuperCharger location in Victoria is hidden in underground parking at Uptown Shopping Centre. That is no way to develop a profile.

• Disagree
Reactions: MarcoRP
The new Tesla Delivery location is the Yonkers Nissan location on the Langley bypass. It will be a Tesla retail location in the front and the delivery location at the back of the lot off of 60th AVE. Drove by last weekend and checked it out. Only a few Teslas being detailed in the back building.

Ordered by 2021 Model 3 SR+ (Red) on December 10. My delivery location was changed from Vancouver to Surrey on Sunday. No VIN yet but it says 2-3 weeks delivery.

Heard on the weekend that Tesla is offering 1 year of free Super Charging in North America for all deliveries between December 12-31. Hope this is true for Canada too.