Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Delhi TV "Freewheeling" Television Show About Tesla For State Department Program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I am an American media producer based in Washington, DC working on a six part television series about the American electric vehicle industry for New Delhi Television in India. The story is a Foreign Press Center Media Co-Op project sponsored by the US State Department and the US Embassy in New Delhi. The show is titled, "Freewheeling" and it is hosted by the popular Indian host of Car and Bike Siddharth Patankar. We would like to work with both Tesla Motor company and with Tesla owners who will be featured in the show. We will devote at least one episode of the show to Tesla and will travel to California around San Francisco, Palo Alto, Berkeley, and Sacramento in early 2018 - either January or February.

I am looking for California based Tesla owners who can work with us, illustrate the Tesla car owner community, and show us popular driving routes with charging stations in that part of California, etc.

Feel free to direct message me to tell me about your Tesla experience. I also appreciate any direct connections you may have to Tesla Motors HQ as we would like to conduct interviews with leaders in the company.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best Regards,
Sarah Katz
Contract Media Producer
Foreign Press Center