Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 0-60 Times caused by new drive unit it seems...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great research, thanks for that!

My VIN for the 75d I ordered two weeks ago starts with 206 and has both du00 and ch04 in the URL. This means I will get the newest version?
I am wondering the same. I also have DU00 and CH04. But it was a S75D ordered late in may, with production first part of june. The VIN starts with 203. What about my car?

Reactions: Karlton770
I am wondering the same. I also have DU00 and CH04. But it was a S75D ordered late in may, with production first part of june. The VIN starts with 203. What about my car?
I ordered end may and confirmed 13 June the order. My vin starts with 205 (instead the 206 I mentioned before). If I understand right, the older models does not show the code DU00 or DU01. Can someone confirm this?

CH00 Single Charger
CH01 Dual Chargers
CH05 ??? - probably it ;)

EDIT: I found "CH04" on a the Design Studio new P100D... As well as on a use inventory X90D, where the page says "High Amperage Charger Upgrade"...

Chaos complete

Anyone else getting CH05? My model S75 is scheduled for production (ordered on 6/18), delivery range August/early September. I'm thinking only 75Ds are getting CH04 (high amperage upgrade)?