Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need charging station near florida turnpike

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Live in Fort Lauderdale and need to make a trip to The Villages up North, app 4 hours, 269. Miles.

Is there any campgrounds or other charging locations between Fort Pierce and and Orlando near Florida Turnpike.?
I was looking for a charge site app. 150-180 mile from Ft Lauderdale.
Thanks
Robert

I have the following charge site apps on my iPhone:

Recargo,
ChargePoint,
Blink,
PlugShare,
WattStation.

It seems that Recargo shows the most, but the others such as PlugShare or WattStation seem to show sites that Recargo does not.

-- Ardie
Keep your extension cord handy

I have the following charge site apps on my iPhone:

Recargo,
ChargePoint,
Blink,
PlugShare,
WattStation.

It seems that Recargo shows the most, but the others such as PlugShare or WattStation seem to show sites that Recargo does not.

-- Ardie
Keep your extension cord handy

Thanks

Have looked at these, need a level 2 charging station and I may have missed one but I am not able to locate a charging station near florida turnpike 150 to 180 miles from Fort Lauderdale.
Willing to listen to all alternatives, want to make it to THE VILLAGES with miles to spare (260 miles trip).

Last edited:
If you join the Florida Tesla Motors Club Charging Network you may get access to some stations that aren't publicly listed. Check it out here: Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum
Only members of the club can access that web page, but fortunately Shakespeare is already a member.

We don't have participating members along that preferred route, but we do have members along I-95 between Ft. Lauderdale and The Villages.

Larry

After confirming with the campground that you can indeed charge when you arrive, I suggest finding a plan B for charging, in case plan A does not work out for some reason. Things will be a lot smoother if you already have a plan B worked out.

GSP