Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

need a Lemon Law Attorney please!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel your pain OP, I have been an owner since 2016 and picked up my new X in June 2020. Since then I have had a slew of issues and my car went in for service for the 6th time today. I did some math and found out that since taking delivery my car has been out of commission for about 5 weeks total which is unacceptable imo. Most recently the issue is the shudder, it started around 3k miles for me and it is so bad that the car was vibrating even at 25mph, driving it into service was a nerve wracking experience cause of my constant worry that something was just going to fall off en route. After about a day and a half I get the call from my SC that the half shafts were the problem so they replaced them and the shudder is gone. After I picked up the car and was over half way home (its about 55 miles one way to my SC) the shudder slowly came back and by the time I got home my legs were tired from the vibrations.

I am so sick of having loaners, putting extra miles on my car by dropping off and picking up from service (over 450 so far) and one problem after the other that is not fixed right the first time. Like everyone here I spent close to 100k on the car and while I am not using any aftermarket items and running everything as is from the factory (I want to but don't want to put the money in since everything keeps messing up), despite this I am having so many problems that I have contacted a lemon law attorney and begun compiling all the service orders, emails and information so I can send it to Tesla and formally request a final attempt at 100% repair as is required by law before filing a formal claim. If I do end up filing I am going to just request a full refund and say goodbye to Tesla, sad to say but like you and a few others have mentioned I am sick of the BS and non stop issues on a brand new car.

Let the 2 minutes of hate begin...

the issue is caused by the angle of your driveshafts. Do u usually accelerate on standard or high? You have to mostly drive in super low to fix this issue. A more perminate fix is to lower your car 20mm and put it on always low setting. Get an aftermarket rear camber and toe arms. Www.N2itive.me so you dont kill your rear tires.

the issue is caused by the angle of your driveshafts. Do u usually accelerate on standard or high? You have to mostly drive in super low to fix this issue. A more perminate fix is to lower your car 20mm and put it on always low setting. Get an aftermarket rear camber and toe arms. Www.N2itive.me so you dont kill your rear tires.
No hate from me. While NewHorizons is just trying to help out, I wouldn't say the purchase of aftermarket parts and limiting your acceleration should be required on your watch.