Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navak USB combo hub (Gen 2) ready to fly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks there has been some confusion about the charging speed on "CHARGER" port of Gen 1 and Gen 2.

Gen 1 "CHARGER" port output is up to 2.1A without data communication . It is for charging propose only.

Gen 2 "CHARGER" port output is 1.5A with data communication. Its a full USB port with extra current (It`s BC 1.2 compliant port).

thanks to @jjrandorin for bringing this up :)

G

Thanks for clarifying, and thanks to @Kevy Baby for pointing it out up thread as well.

Reactions: Navak
I met up with NAVAK Friday and picked up two of these. Very nice gentleman, and it was also great to make his acquaintance in person.

Since I was using a pcie ssd drive, i bought a sandisk endurance card at NAVAKs recommendation and used an old Extreme SD card i had for the music.

So each usb port on the car has one of these and one has the SD for sentry and the other for music with the taptes gen 2 wireless pad on each charge port.

So far no issues and the car sees both cards.

• Disagree
Reactions: LionXng and Navak
I met up with NAVAK Friday and picked up two of these. Very nice gentleman, and it was also great to make his acquaintance in person.

Since I was using a pcie ssd drive, i bought a sandisk endurance card at NAVAKs recommendation and used an old Extreme SD card i had for the music.

So each usb port on the car has one of these and one has the SD for sentry and the other for music with the taptes gen 2 wireless pad on each charge port.

So far no issues and the car sees both cards.
@lUtriaNt it was nice meeting you!

Reactions: lUtriaNt
@Navak personally uses/recommended the sandisk high endurance model to me when i picked these up from him directly:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P4HBRMV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

which i used with zero issue.

now the max endurance version is out and I now use that one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B084CJJRBW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i use 256gb but you can use any size you prefer. you can also use other cards but since the developer of this product recommended this brand and model, thats what I went with.

• Helpful
Reactions: Navak and brkaus
Status
Not open for further replies.