Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nashville TN to Gatlinburg TN Trip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am about to take my first long trip from Saint Louis mo , to Gatlinburg tn routing though Nashville. Any advice from anyone who has done the trip before? Evtripplanner shows the knoxville tn supercharger as red so I am not quite sure how if i am going to make it. My backup strategy is to hit up a Nissian dealers chademo which is on the way.

23 Executive Drive, Crossville, TN, 38555 -- nissian dealer

Nashville to gatlinburg wasnt bad at all. Averaged 321wh/mi going well above the speedlimit. (staying with the flow of traffic)

IMAG0671_zps4teb1dt8.jpg

An additon
I am about to take my first long trip from Saint Louis mo , to Gatlinburg tn routing though Nashville. Any advice from anyone who has done the trip before? Evtripplanner shows the knoxville tn supercharger as red so I am not quite sure how if i am going to make it. My backup strategy is to hit up a Nissian dealers chademo which is on the way.

23 Executive Drive, Crossville, TN, 38555 -- nissian dealer
An additional fun option - most of the Cracker Barrels along the way have J1772; not a super-fast charge rate, but if you eat lunch and drink sweet tea (!)- you can get an hour in (~28 mi).

Reactions: Majerus
Yes I think there are 14 Tennessee Cracker Barrel with CHAdemO and Gatlingburg has MANY charging options with a number of higher powered destination chargers. Black bear Solar has done a wonderful job of blanketing the area with chargers.