Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Expired N2itive lowering links for the new Tesla Model S and X [Expired]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1125.jpeg

Nope no pics
This has pics and a YouTube video. From the N2uitive site.
I think you can ignore the part in the video about the locking pins, looks like the set pictured about is the new RSX-3 version, which they don’t officially advertise on the site. They snap in just like the OEM plastic links that come with the car, instead of using a safety pin (kind of what a grenade would use), which is from the old version.
How to Install N2itive RSX Ride Height Lowering Links Tesla Model S/X

This has pics and a YouTube video. From the N2uitive site.
I think you can ignore the part in the video about the locking pins, looks like the set pictured about is the new RSX-3 version, which they don’t officially advertise on the site. They snap in just like the OEM plastic links that come with the car, instead of using a safety pin (kind of what a grenade would use), which is from the old version.
How to Install N2itive RSX Ride Height Lowering Links Tesla Model S/X
yeah that is the old tesla. havent seen the install on a new tesla model with updated suspension.

yeah that is the old tesla. havent seen the install on a new tesla model with updated suspension.
I have a 2021 Plaid. I installed the same RSX3 links pictured above. The install process is almost exactly the same. The only difference is no safety pin. Also you don’t need to cut away any fabric in the wheel well (that area is hard plastic on the new cars). Also the video shows the N2uitive arms instead of the oem tesla parts.
I would say the most important tool you’ll need is a u-shaped pry tool, and most importantly DO NOT allow the green/black sensor arm the flex/break when your prying off the old links. Hold it with your hand so you don’t flex the plastic too much.
It is simple, but can be nerve wracking if you’re not super handy (like me).
Hope that helps.

kinda big difference that they dont attach to the camber arms anymore on the new X but havent seen a picture of the updated install. Thanks for the info! Going to put eyes on it maybe tomorrow with a test drive of an X.

Status
Not open for further replies.