Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was it expensive and in your opinion, how would that look on a Pear White MYP?
The cost is an issue, it is very labour intensive and comes with a 10 year warranty. So I guess the price needs to cover these elements.
As I intend to keep the car for 5-8 years I see it as an investment.
Also my company paid for it.
The stealth look is best with dark colours in my opinion.
But I have never seen a white Matt to give an honest answer .
One thing it stands out and turns heads to the point you are almost sick of people looking.

Reactions: Sanjiv
Week tomorrow for my collection! Can’t wait!!

All paid up, insurance in place (car / gap / tyre).

One question, what do I need to email Tesla as proof or receipt of payment? (Or don’t I need to?!)

I think enterprise rental are preparing me for the lack of USS by giving me a Vauxhall CrossLand X with no parking sensors or camera!! Remembering how to maneuver without aide hahah

43CF0EC8-06FB-452D-B904-4901CA358E69.png

0FD4D618-96AC-46E6-9023-E84792E5D42F.png
1C51E851-0D12-4D69-8457-55A0B7EBFDDA.png

Yes and Apple Music

Has anyone with the 2023 MYP (10th digit of the VIN = P) purchased the trunk storage bins from the Tesla shop? My lease MYP is arriving next week so I can’t see it in my account yet and just wondering if the ‘Note’ at the bottom of the attached means there may be some difference between 2023 and other MY’s? Cheers!

Attachments

• A6B4898F-4290-49BC-A4E1-14A53FD7DC76.png
    A6B4898F-4290-49BC-A4E1-14A53FD7DC76.png
    325.8 KB · Views: 39
Has anyone with the 2023 MYP (10th digit of the VIN = P) purchased the trunk storage bins from the Tesla shop? My lease MYP is arriving next week so I can’t see it in my account yet and just wondering if the ‘Note’ at the bottom of the attached means there may be some difference between 2023 and other MY’s? Cheers!
Fitted find on MYP PC56

Reactions: D_MC
I have these and they fit no probs, it is a bit of an arse to get them in but they do fit 👍

Reactions: D_MC