Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice! Ordered the exact same config on 3/9. Just temporarily added FSD last night to speed up VIN assignment. No EDD change yet, 5/24-7/5.
FSD Prioritization only affects long range models. Performance models already get prioritized and according to my SA If you look at the order page adding full self driving does not change the delivery time. I could be wrong and so could my advisor, but I don’t see that it would help.

FSD Prioritization only affects long range models. Performance models already get prioritized and according to my SA If you look at the order page adding full self driving does not change the delivery time. I could be wrong and so could my advisor, but I don’t see that it would help.
I’ve had it on for a week. And my EDD on my MYP has not changed. But I will say Im on the east coast and I know they are prioritizing west coast right now with quarter end.

Last edited:
Congrats. Mine is still. Order date 2/15 and EDD April 27 - May 25. I added FSD a week ago to see if it changed and it has not. I added a change from black interior to white last night and it didn’t change either yet. I was expecting it might get worse and put me at the end of the line so I guess that is good. I also changed from finance to cash when I added the white. My EDD has not moved for a while. I wanna say 2 weeks.

Congrats. Mine is still. Order date 2/15 and EDD April 27 - May 25. I added FSD a week ago to see if it changed and it has not. I added a change from black interior to white last night and it didn’t change either yet. I was expecting it might get worse and put me at the end of the line so I guess that is good. I also changed from finance to cash when I added the white. My EDD has not moved for a while. I wanna say 2 weeks.
Thanks... hopefully my date doesn't go far out again like I've seen it happen to other people!