Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My P85D wrapped in Hexis Blue metallic by wrapzone.se

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yoy can put a wrap ontop of opticoat pro! Some crazy guys here on TMC actually put opticoat pro, wrap and then opticoat pro again... ;-)

the wrap is actually very easy to clean. Very similar to how easy opticoat pro is to clean, You can use wax as on normal paint to correct any issues. The wrap do have some basic self healing. Just put it in the sun om a sunny day. My plan would be to change to wrap on the hood if it do get many marks.

yes 14-15K SEK for the wrap only I think. Also depends on the wrap. Some are much more expensive for example chrome wraps etc.

did ask how easy it is to remove. Just put it outside on a hot summer day. After that you can pull it off by hand. The other options is to use a hairdryer or similar but will take much longer time... The paint is not affected by the wrap.

remember that a matte wraps is a different story. No wax can be used and a bit hard to keep in mint condition depending on color.

Last edited:
Another one

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 154