Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Uberturbine wheels on a Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like it, we use it all the time since that's where we load groceries and use insulated bags similar to these:

Howarx Tesla Model Y Water Proof Frunk Insulation Cooler Bag, Directly Fill Water Inside, Front Trunk Zipper Storage Pocket for Tesla Model Y Accessories (Set of 2) Amazon.com

The kick sensor for the trunk was OK but doesnt work correctly all the time...sometimes it'd open when we didn't want it to, sometimes it'd close on our heads when we didn't want it to so I just disconnected the trunk sensor for now.

Reactions: towndrunk
I like it, we use it all the time since that's where we load groceries and use insulated bags similar to these:

Howarx Tesla Model Y Water Proof Frunk Insulation Cooler Bag, Directly Fill Water Inside, Front Trunk Zipper Storage Pocket for Tesla Model Y Accessories (Set of 2) Amazon.com

The kick sensor for the trunk was OK but doesn't work correctly all the time...sometimes it'd open when we didn't want it to, sometimes it'd close on our heads when we didn't want it to so I just disconnected the trunk sensor for now.

I bought the foot sensor later as part of an upgrade for my M3, but never installed it. It wasn't available for my '24 PX.

I had a lot of trouble with water doing funky things to my trunk and especially the frunk, like beeping and opening on its own, twice in a car wash. They replaced the controllers for fairly cheap, maybe $50 and provided rubber boots for them, but I still had trouble with the frunk until I figured out the opening on the bag needed to be down (so moisture could drip out), instead of facing back, where I initially had it.

Reactions: m5james