Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y completely forgot my profile

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a weird profile problem today. I am the main driver, so my phone is set as the primary phone. I have been the only driver for the past week.

When I hopped in today, the seat reset to my wife's position and the touchscreen showed her profile. My profile wasn't even in the menu any more. I had to do the two-button reset for my profile to be selectable again.

Does anyone know how this happened? My phone was the only one near the car for over a week. Bluetooth was on.
I had driven the car earlier and it had been sitting at home, with the usual wifi connection, charging on the UMC for 5 hours.

My MYRWD was built in April 2023, and my firmware is the latest offered (2023.32.7).

The other bit of weirdness today has been my app showing the battery graphic as nearly empty, despite showing the correct battery percentage. This periodically corrects to the proper graphic. It has also stopped showing the nickname, and just shows the car as "Tesla".

I have checked for app updates and rebooted my phone without effect.

Any insights would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231017-121134~2.png
    Screenshot_20231017-121134~2.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 73