Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Nonresponsive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2022 Model X, no FOB(s) or phone apps. Any ideas why the Model X is nonresponsive,, i.e. was it because the vehicle was "Excommunicado" from the Tesla Network therefore went into some type of safe or dormant mode?
While in vacation in Florida, I am considering purchasing a Model X that has been repo but concern the vehicle is totally nonresponsive and without any visible sign of power in the vehicle. The driver's door has been left open so I can get in and out of the vehicle. The center touch screen nor does the dashboard illuminate also none of the interior lights come on nor I can I open any other door from the outside or inside the vehicle. I crawled under the vehicle and verified the High Voltage (HV) battery case is present and knocked on the battery case which it sounded like it was full and not hollow. I see no visible damage to the HV battery. I did check the newer style 12 volt lithium battery under the frunk and it has 12.5 DC volts.

2022 Model X, no FOB(s) or phone apps. Any ideas why the Model X is nonresponsive,, i.e. was it because the vehicle was "Excommunicado" from the Tesla Network therefore went into some type of safe or dormant mode?
While in vacation in Florida, I am considering purchasing a Model X that has been repo but concern the vehicle is totally nonresponsive and without any visible sign of power in the vehicle. The driver's door has been left open so I can get in and out of the vehicle. The center touch screen nor does the dashboard illuminate also none of the interior lights come on nor I can I open any other door from the outside or inside the vehicle. I crawled under the vehicle and verified the High Voltage (HV) battery case is present and knocked on the battery case which it sounded like it was full and not hollow. I see no visible damage to the HV battery. I did check the newer style 12 volt lithium battery under the frunk and it has 12.5 DC volts.
The nominal voltage of that battery 15.5. If it reads 12.5, it is dead.