Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X in Boston/Cambridge?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was wondering if anyone in the Boston area has a Model X and would be willing to let me check it out. Have seen the car only on the road and have been wanting to check it out in person before potentially placing an order. Let me know! Thanks!

There's some discussion of this in the New England area, but it appears there have only been a few delivered out of Dedham.

Last week I got an introductory email from my DS that says it will be delivered in March but who knows. If there haven't been multiple showing events by other owners by then I will set up a time to show mine.

I just saw your signature since I had been using Tapatalk on my iPhone. You have TWO Fisker Karmas? If either are in Boston/Cambridge you have to bring it to the showing - I've never seen one live.

- - - Updated - - -

Mods, can this be moved to New England sub-forum or even merged into a thread there? Thanks.

Haha yes I do - both are in SoCal however, since I'm only in Cambridge temporarily. If you find yourself in LA/OC, let me know.