Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X featured for TwitchCon 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good Morning, enthusiasts!

I am reaching out on behalf of my client, Goodtimeswithscar (social links below). He will be traveling to San Jose, CA for the annual TwitchCon, which will be taking place October 25th through October 28th. Ryan (“Scar”) is in a wheelchair, but his companion will be helping him get to the panels he is a guest on, as well as his other speaking engagements while he is in town. The entire TwitchCon trip will be vlogged, and uploaded to his various social channels - some will even be live-streamed when necessary. He speaks on gamers with disabilities, and how he has overcome the obstacles and how others can, too. He is a member of the most successful Minecraft server community in existence, HermitCraft, which collectively sees millions of video and stream views per week across YouTube and Twitch. He also has a charity through St. Jude that provides gaming console stations to both children and adults whom have been hospitalized for serious conditions.

He is an avid supporter of Tesla, as well as fascinated by Elon and his many endeavors. Scar wears his Boring Company cap proudly, as can be seen in some of his YouTube videos. That considered, the guy has never even sat in a Tesla!
To make TwitchCon 2018 extra special for him, I am looking to Tesla, as well as the Tesla owner's community to see if there is any chance that you’d would be able to provide a Model X for his transportation? We would need the vehicle from Thursday afternoon (10/25), through Sunday Afternoon (10/28) - arriving at SFO, and departing from SJC. I would be the person driving him, and hold a valid California state driver’s license. The vehicle would be discussed in a positive light in some of his vlogs and live streams, which would include showing how accommodating the Model X can be of a wheelchair and travel luggage, among its many other incredible features.

Most importantly, this would be a dream come true for him. He marvels over the technology involved in both the manufacturing of the vehicle, as well as its performance on the road. He believes in the company, and to really make this trip incredible for him, I want to be able to offer him the ability to truly travel in style. And what better place to do that than THE tech hub?! He just recently was able to fly again, as the pressure in the cabins could be a little much on his respiratory system. However, with the new FAA allowance of onboard portable oxygen concentrators, his ability to travel further than places he can go in a vehicle has opened many more doors to him for appearances around the country and around the world! And despite his major stoke in aviation, his true love is Tesla motor carriages!

Please let me know if there is a way any of you could help us make this young man’s TwitchCon the best ever, as well as get superb press for your vehicle within the gaming and e-sport community! I can be reached via email, phone or text using the info below:

Kyle D. Anderson
612-437-7131
[email protected]

Ryan (Scar) social links:
YouTube: GoodTimesWithScar
Twitter: GoodTimesWithScar (@GTWScar) | Twitter
Twitch: Twitch

I really look forward to hearing how we can make this work and am open to any ideas you may have!

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your community - I am very happy to be here!

Kyle